Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm so ready to get back to work!

Hi friends!
I have been mentally working on lots of new designs...but not physically the last month! After the post-holiday rush I've been gearing up for several new projects. I will be posting them in the near future. They are:
- Birthday Party Packages: Invitations, Thank you notes, Cupcake toppers & Goodie bag tags. I have several themes in mind - pirates, princess, circus...so excited about these!
- Birth announcements and shower invites
- Wall art - several ideas are cooking here! If you are looking for anything specific, however, please contact me!

Also, in the VERY short term I will be posting a few Valentine's Day card ideas. If you hoped to get a Christmas card out...but just couldn't make it happen then these could be just the thing for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment